Singapore – Project TXA has announced plans for DAO governance, an airdrop of DAO voting tokens (TXAD), and how Project TXA will take crucial steps towards supporting and decentralizing the TXA Decentralized Settlement Layer (DSL), which is the foundational layer of the architecture for a hybrid-decentralized exchange (hDEX).
An hDEX utilizes a decentralized architecture that relies on community run Settlement Data Oracles (SDO) – similar to validator nodes – to settle and reach consensus on non-custodial trades. SDOs allow an hDEX to be cross-chain and blockchain agnostic. Project TXA intends to deploy its smart contracts on most major blockchains including Ethereum, RSK, Polygon, Moonbeam, Avalanche, Solana, BNB Chain, and more.
The next steps that will occur in the coming months are:
* Pre-Staking of TXA token – in preparation for TXAD governance token airdrop for the TXA DSL DAO, audited pre-staking contracts will be deployed on April 16, 2022, and be available for deposit until June 16, 2022.
* Airdrop of TXAD token on June 16, 2022 – to active stakers, participants, and early allocations in the TXA Ecosystem.
* Voting of Network Parameters – Starting in Q3 2022 the TXA DSL DAO will initiate the first set of proposals to determine the crucial operating parameters of the SDO Network. This includes the minimum staking requirements, fees earned, penalties, and more.
* TXA DSL TestNet / SDO Campaign – Also targeting Q3 2022, select early adopters will receive an invitation to the SDO TestNet Campaign, which will aim to stress test the network.
* Alpha hDEX Trading Competition – As early as late Q3 2022, the first hDEX flagship exchange will be launched as an alpha preview. Project TXA, together with its partner Tacen, will soon release more information on the testnet, and exciting news on how to participate in the first alpha trading competition.
The TXA Decentralized Settlement Layer (TXA DSL) is a new network for the blockchain ecosystem where anyone can apply to run Settlement Data Oracles (SDOs) and potentially earn fees for helping to settle digital assets and NFT trades. There is over $100 billion USD in trading volume per day in digital assets, most of it on centralized exchanges where incumbents rarely share revenue or allow the community to participate. Project TXA’s open-source, inclusive hybrid decentralized model has the potential to finally allow users to participate in the fundamental blockchain trading infrastructure.
Project TXA envisions a future where trade settlement is completely decentralized, and all crypto exchanges share this settlement layer, thus operating in a more decentralized way that reflects the values of blockchain. For more information on how to participate, visit: https://www.txa.app.
Company Name: Project TXA
Contact Person: Clarence Liu, CTO
Email: Send Email
Website Url: https://txa.app
Source : https://kjnewswire.com/9970/project-txa-announces-its-dao-and-airdrop-new-hdex-exchange-settlement-layer